The Ryobi Leaf Blower is the perfect equipment for you in case you want to clear out all the leaves, the dirt, and twigs from your backyard. It is all the more a better option if you have a giant birch or oak or a maple tree. A Ryobi Leaf Blower has the best battery and happens to be one of the most trusted brands with a reputation for its quality products. While buying a lawn blower, you have to keep in mind that it will undergo lots of wear and tear. In addition to that, if its cordless, it means it will need to charged after every round of use. None of these problems will occur if you buy the Ryobi Leaf Blower. Ryobi is a trusted brand, its Ryobi pressure washer is also very popular and durable.
With long lasting durability and a battery life that won’t run out anytime soon, the Ryobi Leaf Blower provides you with services that you can’t get from any other leaf blower manufacturer. In addition to that, the batteries of a Ryobi Leaf Blower can be interchanged with any other product developed by the firm. To make things a little more specific, here are a few features of the Ryobi Leaf Blower, that will ‘blow’ your mind.
Key features of Ryobi Leaf Blower
- With a battery pack of 40 volt, the Ryobi Leaf Blower runs way longer than an ordinary leaf blower and it charges a lot faster too.
- With a power system that goes up to 300 CFM, which in turn allows the air speed to reach as high as 155 mph, the Ryobi Leaf Blower is not only meant for the lawns but also for hard surfaces.
- To ensure optimal air flow for more efficiency the jet fan of the Ryobi Leaf Blower has a unique design.
- As a user you will have complete control over the Ryobi Leaf Blower courtesy the variable speed trigger which can help you slow down or speed up the process.
- The handle of the Ryobi Leaf Blower is a soft-grip, which means it won’t be uncomfortable at all to use it.
Advantages of using Ryobi Leaf Blower
Given the above features, it is probably clear that the Ryobi Leaf Blower provides a way better lawn blowing and cleaning experience than most equipment used for the same purpose. However, in order to convince you a little more here are a list of the advantages that you may benefit from if you buy the Ryobi Leaf Blower.
- The Ryobi Leaf Blower is a well-balanced equipment and you can manage it easily, more so because of the handle with a soft grip as mentioned previously.
- The Ryobi Leaf Blower will not make any loud noise when it is cleaning the lawns, which means you can get your job done, and nobody has to wear ear plugs to save themselves from auditory onslaught.
- The Ryobi Leaf Blower is one of those machines that can reach out to spaces that any other machine may not be able to. This means that even the corner most areas of your lawns will be free of dirt.
- When you compare the Ryobi Leaf Blower with any other leaf blower with a cord, there is not much difference between the two in terms of power. In this case, therefore, the Ryobi Leaf Blower proves to be a better option as it is absolutely cordless.
- When cleaning leaves, you might just think of cleaning dry leaves. But let me tell you something. The Ryobi Leaf Blower is equally capable of dealing the wet ones as well. So, your lawns will look clean on a hot sunny day as well as after a torrential downpour.
Disadvantages of Ryobi Leaf Blower
With all these positives stated above, you must be thinking that how is it that this marvelous piece of technology does not have any flaw? Well, it does, but at the same time not enough to rival the positives, (and consequently to change your mind to not buy it). Here are the two most important demerits of the Ryobi Leaf Blower that you must keep in mind while purchasing one.
- The intake of the Ryobi Leaf Blower is prone to getting stuck to the clothing when it is in use, as it is located on the unit side.
- You have to purchase the battery of the Ryobi Leaf Blower separately as it does not come along with the equipment.
To summarize, the Ryobi Leaf Blower possesses enough power to blow wet leaves as well as small debris in your garden or lawn. It has six options on the speed control, which you can adjust according to your wish or depending on the purpose. This feature comes into play especially when you are cleaning the lawn and suddenly you move to a hard surface. The Ryobi Leaf Blower is extremely light and you can carry it around wherever you want to. It also doesn’t involve the usual trouble of using gas and oil to power the battery. There is very little vibration when it is switched on, which only adds to the ease with which it can be handled.
If you compare the Ryobi Leaf Blower to any other model, you will discover that the former is more durable as well as reliable. Another model that comes to the Ryobi Leaf Blower is the Ryobi One+, which happens to have the same power and is equally easy to use. At the same time, it cannot clean wet leaves or heavy debris, thereby rendering it a secondary status to the Ryobi Leaf Blower.
In conclusion, the Ryobi Leaf Blower has a fantastic air power and its versatile nature is absolutely incomparable. This can only explain why so many people line up to buy this equipment every time it hits the market. There are many things that this model can boast about even though it has a couple of flaws, like buying the battery separately. However, it has proven itself to be reliable and I think a combination of tremendous power and reliability is enough to make you purchase this product. Not to mention, how the lightweight frame and the soft-grip handle makes it so convenient to use.