- Apply it to your business, your team, your life!
A Gutsy Leader. A Band of Misfits. A Storied Franchise.
- International bestselling authors Kevin and Jackie Freiberg take you behind the scenes where few people get to go. See how the San Francisco Giants rose from the brink of disaster to a $2b enterprise and one of the most successful, enduring sports franchises in the world.
- Get in the head of a fearless competitor and perhaps the greatest manager of his era. Find out how he handles the thrill of victory and gut-wrenching defeat. Stand in the clubhouse and listen as he rallies his team before they step onto the biggest stages in the biggest moments of their lives.
- With 190 photographs and full color throughout, the design has the look and feel of a high-end magazine,
- 60 action-oriented take-aways challenge the reader to engage, reflect, learn and then, do something now,
- 188 Bruce Bochy quotes, stories and anecdotes makes it read like a dialogue between the authors and Bochy,
- the 8.5″x11″ format breaks the mold. It is unlike any business/personal growth book you’ve seen.
- want an INSIDER’S VIEW of what great leadership looks like in the best (and worst) of times,
- want to dramatically improve their ability to cultivate team chemistry, inspire GRIT and RESILIENCE, and motivate diverse personalities to play AS ONE.
- believe baseball is a powerful metaphor that can teach us a lot about doing EPIC work and living EPIC lives.
- Dawn Sweeney, President & CEO, National Restaurant Association. Bochy Ball provides a lively and penetrating analysis of how great leaders think and what they do. The Freibergs have captured the spirit and strategy of a remarkable organization.
- Kent Thiry, Chairman & CEO, DaVita Inc. This practical and entertaining book is not only for coaches, athletes and sports fanatics but also for business leaders who aspire to bring a whole new level of positive energy to their organizations.
- Chip Berg, President & CEO, Levi Strauss & Co. If you want to build a celebrated culture and a strong, enduring brand, read Bochy Ball.
- Bill Whitacre, President & CEO, J.R. Simplot Company. If exceptional success requires exceptional circumstances, Bochy Ball captures what it takes to create exceptional circumstances in baseball and business.
- Rob Katz, CEO, Vail Resorts, Inc. Bochy Ball is a blueprint for all organizations that understand team chemistry is essential to their success.
- Lloyd Dean, President & CEO, Dignity Health.If you’re a CEO who believes that success is built on great leadership, dive into this entertaining and actionable case study.
- Cutler Dawson, President &CEO, Navy Federal Credit Union. Every winning team needs a great “Manager!” Bochy Ball will give you the formula for creating a winning team.
- David Perkins, Founder, High West Distillery. As soon as I started reading this book, I added some “to dos” to my daily list. Bochy Ball gives practical and actionable advice for anyone leading a team.
- Huey Lewis, American singer/songwriter/actor. I love baseball. I love the San Francisco Giants. I love Bruce Bochy and I love this book!
- Joe Montana. A priceless dialogue with arguably one of the most successful managers in the history of the game. Filled with exciting triumphs and gut-wrenching defeats that leave no doubt in the reader that team chemistry is a great differentiator. Thoroughly enjoyed this book, you will too!
- Tony La Russa, Hall of Famer, Three-time World Champion.
Amazon.com Price: $19.95 (as of 13/06/2021 05:44 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.